3 in 1 Credit Report

Three in one credit report

Mi, 17 Oct 2018 11:31:00:00. 3 GMT in 1 Credit pdf - Did you check your credit rating recently? Eqifax speaks about the credit information tools During the first few month, Equifax Credit Report Control (CRC) has earned outstanding ratings from Equifax clients looking for the best possible defense against the potential effects of ID thievery. Equifax released in October 2007 an announcement that users who buy Equifax Credit Watch credit surveillance software will be able to block and unblock their Equifax credit files via their web-based credit surveillance accounts.

During the first four month, more than 50 per cent of new credit monitor clients registered for Equifax Credit Watch with the new CRC function. Over 600 Equifax clients took part in an on-line February poll and the vast majority replied that the possibility to block and unblock their credit files in a real-time manner was the main rationale for ownership of the item.

Indeed, 72% of these clients would rate Equifax Credit Watch with CRC as a recommendation to others and are happy with the service. "One client said, "I like the notifications and the ability to block the report. "Another interviewee said, I like to keep my credit safe from worries."

"Consumers are quickly realizing that credit surveillance, in combination with the option to block and unblock their Equifax credit files, is the best way to help prevent the consequences of ID theft," said Steve Ely, chairman of Equifax Personal Information Solutions. Over 8 out of 10 Equifax Credit Watch clients are worried about the impact of ID fraud, and nearly 6 out of 10 are either victimized or know someone who has been a victim. Equifax Credit Watch clients are worried about the impact of ID fraud.

The Equifax Credit Watch with Credit Report Control is available for $14.95 per monthly for Equifax Credit Watch with 3-in-1 supervision. It is available with all Equifax Credit Watch product lines or can be added to an already Credit Watch subscription for only $2 per monthly.

Mehr zum Thema